Friday, June 10, 2011

Chapter 26

Lyrics: I’m going through, I will pay the price it doesn’t matter what others do. If this is my cup Lord I will take the way with the Lord’s despised few. I started walking with Jesus and I am going through.

When you are at your weakest point the enemy knows exactly who/what to send in your direction to distract you from your goal. I was talking to a friend yesterday who told me “Rich, I had everything going well, but I hit a low point and in my weakness I fell back to my old ways.” The issue we face is that often we become very comfortable in our ways and when we reach a certain level of comfort we begin to get careless. When you become careless that is the opportune time for an attack.

There is no need to attack anyone if they know you are coming. You wait until they are off guard and then make your move. I always wonder is my best really good enough, because if I feel I gave it my all, have I become comfortable? Maslow describes self-actualization as the feeling of the greatest achievement in life. The issue with self-actualization is that as humans we will never see this stage because we will never meet our highest potential, but we will die trying.

One reason that you experience setbacks is because you have become too comfortable and the enemy has decided to attack you. The enemy can be anyone who you let close. As I close this brief blog entry don’t neglect letting people in your life, but just refrain from becoming too comfortable around them.


Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment