Sunday, September 26, 2010

Introduction

Dear Lord,
            Thank you for saving a sinner like me. I have done nothing to deserve all the blessings you have given me. I am so grateful that you have placed your hand on me and my life. I know for a fact that when we as Christians put you first and turn away from our wicked ways you will pour out a blessing. Lord, now I am asking you for more room because I don’t have enough room to store what you have given me. I have also learned that the trails we face in life are a test of our faith and if we pass the test that’s when you begin to enlarge our territory and give us increase. Lord, I am so grateful that I have experienced your power and I don’t have to result in a cookie-cutter testimony. Now as I continue to follow you and your plan for my life let my actions be pleasing and acceptable unto you. In the name of Jesus I pray!
            Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment