Thursday, November 11, 2010

Chapter 20

Life is a cycle of trials and tribulations. I have realized that I make the most mistakes when I lean into my own understanding. I am quick to make assumptions that do not accurately address my situation. It’s something I am praying about, but I know that God has already brought me from a LONG WAY.
Although we may blame others for our mistakes because we were not warned, do you ever look at yourself as the cause of your issues? We find in society that people who have difficulty dealing with the outcomes of life turn to all sorts of substances and other worldly possessions. Then after the thrill is gone or they get sick and tired of being sick and tired they turn to all type people who have created programs to help them deal with their issues.
Well there is a new program out for those looking to go to the next level of life. You don’t have to be down and out to partake in this program. You don’t need to pay for it, sign up, or get approval from society. When people let you down, when society cast you out, when you are down to your last dollar, when you have tried everything else read the instruction manual of life and follow this twelve steps below. If you don’t know what manual I am talking about I will reveal it in a later blog.
1. Uncover the Revelation
2. Revelation will stimulate your motivation
3. Which will exude through your communication
4. Leading to application
5. Changing your affiliations
6. Changing your situation
7. Building a strong foundation
8. Now live in expectation
9. Through divine navigation
10. Which leads to a destination
11. Provided by divine obligation
12. Now it’s time for celebration

Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment