Saturday, May 28, 2011

Pictures from Paris

First let me say I apologize for not posting sooner. I also took my video camera along for the journey so once I make it back to the states I will create a DVD and if you would like a copy I will share it with you.

The pictures below are from Paris. I must say Paris was beautiful and the French women are beautiful as well! In Paris speaking French is not as essential, because of the high tourism many people speak English although they would prefer to speak French.

Its amazing how things can work out for the good. When I first came to Edinburgh I couldn't find anyone willing to tour Europe with me. I made the eceuctive decison at that point to visit as many places as possible on my own.

I started going to the Chaplinacy and met a wonderful girl named Enid from Maylasia and her boyfriend Hamzeh  from Tampa FL. They involved me in all their trips and I didn't have to travel alone.

As the journey began today we used one of the cheap airlines called RyanAir. They are cheaper than Southwest. We flew to Paris for around 50 US dollars. Let's just say its cheap for a reason. The seats don't recline. You have to walk on the runway to the plane and load your own bags. I wanted to say are you SERIOUS. I was expecting the flight attendents to say during the safety message that "in case of emergency you are on your own!"

Once we were on the plane it seemed as if we were watching tv after 2am. The entire flight they were on the intercome trying to sell everything from perfume to lottery tickets to magazines. I think they were on commission. Lol

We arrived in Paris and began to tour and as we tired to find our way around as confused tourist, a nice lady overheard us and began to help. This was very different from what we were told about the French people.

The pictures should tell the rest of the story, but let me say we walked for about 12 hours straight trying to see as much as possible in such a short amount of time.






































No comments:

Post a Comment