Saturday, May 28, 2011

Pictures from Venice

Venice was by far one of my favorites. The luck woman I that I marry will enjoy our honeymoon in Venice and Rome. So if you are the lucky lady  ... Get ready because words can not express culture and beauty of Venice.
 
We did have one interesting story which I will share. It was about 10pm and 2 of us were hungry so we said we would stop in a pizza shop by the hotel and have a snack. So Hamzeh and I wanted to share a pizza although his girlfriend was with us. The owner came out and said how many we said 3. I was looking at the menu and wanted pizza with meat, but didn't see any, but the owner said whatever you like I will make! We proceed to say 1 cheese pizza and he responds its small and won't feed you, and we replied its ok we are not that hungry.  Next he says no really its small and won't feed you, then he asks are you buying drinks and we respond no. He said "I can not make for you and you must leave." I have never been thrown out of a restaurant when I was trying to spend money! LOL




























































No comments:

Post a Comment