Sunday, May 8, 2011

Trip to France and Italy

I am very excited about the trip to France and Italy. It is much deserved after all the hard work I put in studying. Just an update on the important part. My grades are good all A's and one B.

Below is an itinerary of the scheduled events.

I will have pictures and stories about the trip in each location. Pray for me and I pray for you.



May 9 arrive in Paris
May10 - Paris
May 11 - travel to Lyon and spend the night in Lyon
May 12 - travel to Milan and reaching Milan around afternoon and spend the night there
May 13 - travel to Venice and spend a night there
May 14 - travel to florence, drop the bags and travel to Pisa and back to Florence
May 15 - Florence
Mat 16 - travel to Rome
May 17 Rome
May 18 Leave Rome for edinburgh

No comments:

Post a Comment