Friday, October 22, 2010

Chapter 13

I feel that I must deal with the idea of self-reflection again today! I had a totally different idea for the blog today, but I believe that things happen for a reason.

As I sit in the coffee shop and listen to this irate customer complain about a honest mistake I came up with this new blog post. Now, I am not saying people don't get angry or upset. Nor am I saying that we are never in situations cause us to be angry.

Anger is an emotion that we all wrestle. The reality about anger is we as individuals allow anger to live inside of us and rule our lives. One of main causes of illnesses in our community comes from anger. When you are anger your blood pressure, your cholesterol, and your bodies pH balance are unbalanced.

Meditate on this thought:
         If you want to live a healthier life reduce the amount of anger you have towards others.

Top 10 Ways:

10. You always play devils’ advocate

9. You have a my way or the highway attitude

8. You always degrade others

7. You are always aggressive

6. You use hurtful words and explosive actions towards others

5. You always feel people are attacking you

4. You are impatient

3. You are always irritated

2. You are never pleased

1. You are always asked "Are you OK?" (Due to your intense facial expressions)

No comments:

Post a Comment